The Labrador breed is like other dogs. All of them need a diet full of nutrients that can grow well. Follow along with the article to know the nutritional regime for the Labrador series.
- Labrador Retriever is commonly referred to as a relative, Lab, a breed of popular predatory dog groups in the United States.
- Labrador dogs are very gentle, easy to close and prefer to be near humans. In particular, they are very emotional, affectionate, lovely and patient.
- Another point or cough in this Lab breed is that it is very fond of children, not requiring complicated care conditions, trouble. High level of intelligence, very loyal, durable and fun.
- In addition, the Labrador dog also enjoyed playing, especially with water because they really enjoyed swimming.
- The dog is very easy to train.
The nutrition of the Labrador series
- Labrador dogs are large and healthy dogs, the breed is also relatively easy to breed since they are not picky, just the most standard nutritional regimen for the Labrador series is already able to help them develop physique and health.
- As with other breeds of dogs, this dog’s food needs to ensure adequate supply of protein, protein, fat, calcium, minerals and vitamins to help healthy dogs.
- Pet Lab con from 1 – 2 months for porridge, rice with minced meat, for dogs eating dried food is soaked. Divided into 4 – 5 small meals during the day. This is already enough the most standard nutrition for the Labrador series 1-2 months old.
- Lab Dogs when it was 2 – 6 months old that the dog stage should pay attention to the diet, the food diet of Labrador dogs need to replenish the meat, the best is lean pork, chicken, beef, Tim Liver pork… Chopped cooked, egg, vegetable, dry foods, dog feeding 3 meals. This period should pay attention to the most standard nutrition for the Labrador series to ensure the development of dogs.
- When Labrador dogs reach 6 months and older, this is the time when the dog will grow very fast and consume more food, so pay more attention to the most standard nutrition regimen for the Labrador series at the moment.
- It is necessary to strengthen the diet and replenish many nutritional foods, proteins and calcium for dogs, especially meats, bones, organs of animals, eggs, vegetables,…
- When the dog is in the adult stage you can give the dog carnivorous, gnaw tube will help the dog be stronger teeth.
Hopefully with the nutritional information for the Labrador series on the above can help you read there is a diet best for your beloved dog.